Developed specifically for physician leaders, the Academy’s first-ever business summit will address the key financial and operational challenges that your practice is facing right now. Business experts and Academy leaders will guide you through a solutions-oriented program where you’ll learn how to:
- Improve profitability by quickly identifying opportunities in your practice finances;
- Protect your practice from cyber threats like ransomware that could cost you thousands of dollars;
- Manage your reputation: learn how to handle negative reviews and increase referrals by leveraging powerful marketing tools like social media;
- Set a standard for excellence in your practice to ensure more effective teamwork and increased patient satisfaction;
- Renew the passion that brought you to ophthalmology, with strategies to combat burnout and protect you and your staff’s well-being;
- Eliminate the barriers and wasteful tasks that keep you from spending time with patients and enjoying a health work-life balance; and
- Leverage powerful tools like the Academy’s IRIS Registry.
Seats are limited - don’t miss this rare opportunity to gain valuable insights and exchange knowledge with your peers in an intimate and focused setting.
Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport
4545 W. John Carpenter Freeway, Irving, Texas
Saturday, March 24: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Sunday, March 25: 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Special Introductory Prices
$1100 $799 member (Early registration, Nov. 1 to Dec. 14)
$1100 $849 member (Advance registration, Dec. 15 to Feb. 28)
$1100 $899 member (Regular registration, March 1 to 25)
Registration Now Open
Reserve your spot and save with early registration discount.